- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all weather races.
- Small size, with built-in capacitor module.
- 100% Waterproof
- 15 programmable parameter items
- PWM Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K Adjustable
- Freewheeling (DEO) capability
- Drag brake rate in 9 levels (adjustable)
- Electronic switch
- Aluminum case for great heat dissipation
- Great current endurance capability.
- Great built-in BEC output capacity.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Multiple protections:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low voltage cut-off protection for battery
- Over-heating protection
- Throttle signal loss protection, and much more
|WP 1080 Rock Crawler
Fwd Cont. / Peak
Rev Cont. / Peak
|80A / 400A
30A / 180A
|60A / 360A
30A / 180A
|Car Applicable||1/8 - 1/10 Rock Crawler and Tank or Boat||1/10 Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank|
2S LiPo or 6S NiMH: ≥10T or\RPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV
3S LiPo or 9S NiMH: ≥16T or RPM<email@example.comV
2S Lipo or 6 NiMH: T ≥12T or RPM<3000 @7.2V
|Battery||2-3S LiPo or 5-9S NiMH||2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH|
|BEC Output||6V/7.4V @ 3A
|PWM Frequency|| Adjustable
|Wires||14AWG-200mm w/ XT60 Connector||14AWG-200mm w/TAMIYA Connector|
|Size/ Weight||36.5(L)* 32(W)*18(H) (without fan)||36.5(L)*32(W)*18(H)|
|External Program Port||External Program Port
|Programming||LED Program card||Jumper Cap|
|Cooling Fan||Without cooling fan||-|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't have another high end ESC to compare this with, but compared to my stock Gen8 it blows it away. The initial throttle is way more progressive where it would surge before, even if you were pulling the trigger as slow as possible. The included programmer is awesome too, I ended up staying with the stock settings for now, but I can see playing with the setting to suit each course could be very useful.